Contractors Loco Project

A place where discussions are about 3D printing.
Trevor Thompson
Trainee Driver
Trainee Driver

Re: Contractors Loco Project

Post by Trevor Thompson » Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:43 am

philipy wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:43 am Thanks Simon ( and all the other recent comments).

I haven't forgotten the video, but the weather this last week or so hasn't been conducive to playing trains.

Plus, now I've got myself into the job of trying to cure some squeeky floor boards that I've been promising I'd do for a couple of years!
Other jobs do get in the way of model railways! Particularly now the weather has improved and that list of jobs beckons!

Trevor

Lonsdaler
Driver
Driver

Post by Lonsdaler » Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:41 am

You have made a lovely, individual locomotive there Philip. Well worth all the aggravation, and the sound works for me, not being an injineer n all. I think any modeller would be delighted to have that in their fleet. Looks like some gardening is needed on the trackside, mind!😅
Phil

Sporadic Garden Railer who's inconsistencies know no bounds

My Line - https://gardenrails.org/forum/viewtopic ... 41&t=11077

philipy

Post by philipy » Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:03 pm

Thanks Phil :D
Lonsdaler wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:41 am Looks like some gardening is needed on the trackside, mind!😅
Yeah, I don't really want to chop that white heather back until the flowers start to fade, but I am selling moss by the wagon load now!
Philip

FWLR
Driver
Driver

Post by FWLR » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:26 am

Well I have to say what a blooming brilliant job you have done Phillip :salute: , from just a couple of photos to the finished loco is something that you should be rightly proud of. I know if I could manage 1/4 of what you do I would die a happy man..... :roll:

Those figures are also superb. Far too much for my simple mind to take in with all those programs you have. I can only just manage Tinkercad....

Waiting patiently for your next project. :thumbleft:

philipy

Post by philipy » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:30 am

FWLR wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:26 am Well I have to say what a blooming brilliant job you have done Phillip :salute: , from just a couple of photos to the finished loco is something that you should be rightly proud of. I know if I could manage 1/4 of what you do I would die a happy man..... :roll:

Those figures are also superb. Far too much for my simple mind to take in with all those programs you have. I can only just manage Tinkercad....

Waiting patiently for your next project. :thumbleft:
Thanks Rod.
We are all different which is what makes thw world go round and you have one up on me because I sismply can't get my head around Tinkercad - I think I'm too impatient! :dontknow:

As for my next project? I simply don't know atm, waiting for inspiration to bite...
Philip