Garden Railway Gallery - a POLL, please read.

The quarterly gallery of entries and voted best pictures

Should we continue with the Quarterly Photo Gallery?

Poll ended at Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:38 pm

1- Yes, we should continue exactly the same.
41%
2) Yes we should continue but the way it runs needs to change.( We can have a debate about how, later).
44%
3) Carry on if you want to but I'm not interested.
15%
4) I don't think there is any point to it and it should stop.
No votes

Total votes: 41

GAP
Trainee Driver
Trainee Driver

Re: Garden Railway Gallery - a POLL, please read.

Post by GAP » Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:51 pm

-steves- wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:07 am Hi Ricky

At the top of the page there are 3 lines with "Quick Links" against it. If you click on that, there is an option to view various posts. I always use the "New Posts" option as it instantly tells me what topics have been updated since I last looked and it does them in newest order as well. Really handy to know, also the other options can be useful too :thumbup:

Glad to see you have dusted off the account and logged back in, great to see you back :D
Well there you go, I probably looked at the quick links in the beginning then forgot about it I have not looked at it for years as it is not prominent. Learned something new today.
Graeme
From the home of the Ringbalin Light Railway
https://ringbalin-light-railway.blogspo ... -page.html

11thHour
Trainee Fireman
Trainee Fireman

Re: Garden Railway Gallery - a POLL, please read.

Post by 11thHour » Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:21 am

philipy wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:13 pm Hi Ricky, thanks for the input.
FYI, and anyone else who hasn't seen them, these are the rules as posted at the beginning of the Gallery:
Someone obviously put a lot of thought into these rules, I think they are comprehensive and workable as long as everybody takes this ‘non- competition’ as a bit of fun.😁
Having voted 2, I feel the subject has been debated enough for me to accept ‘go on unchanged.’
What I have derived personally from the discussion is to make some effort to contribute, not because I feel competitive about it, but because any ‘club’ is only as successful as the members make it.
Ps I have weeded and mulched the bottom corner of my layout since my last post in the photo thread. Roll on Spring
Tim