(Dennis) Sad News

This is the place to talk about news, TV, music and other hobbies
FWLR
Driver
Driver

(Dennis) Sad News

Post by FWLR » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:55 am

This is some sad news of a members sad passing of her husband Dennis. The member in question is JustJulie. She has built her line in Mid Wales for those that don't know from scratch with a little bit of help from some members of the forum, in particular Peter Butler. It is from him I learned of the sad lose of Julie's husband Dennis. he encouraged her to build some fantastic models and also he built some for her too. I know that Julie had a wonderful life with Dennis and he will be sadly missed. :cry: :cry:

Our heartfelt condolences go out to Julie in this sad time. I do believe that his funeral is taking place this week.

Our thoughts go out to you Julie...

FBE49655-BD32-4D97-B13F-F8EBD6372DB4_4_5005_c.jpeg
FBE49655-BD32-4D97-B13F-F8EBD6372DB4_4_5005_c.jpeg (27.05 KiB) Viewed 1360 times

Peter Butler
Driver
Driver

Re: (Dennis) Sad News

Post by Peter Butler » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:36 am

Thank you Rod for your kind words, Dennis was a great character and true friend to all who new him, he will be greatly missed.
I feel sure Julie will be touched by your sentiment. Although she hasn't spent time on the Forum recently I will let her know when I speak with her.
Dennis's funeral took place last Friday and included a tribute from many of his friends who led the cortege in a long line of tractors.
The best things in life are free.... so why am I doing this?

ge_rik
Administrator
Administrator

Re: (Dennis) Sad News

Post by ge_rik » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:02 pm

Please pass on my condolences to Julie. I only met Dennis once, but he struck me as a fine character with a great sense of humour. I'm sure he'll be greatly missed by all his friends and particularly, of course, by Julie.

Rik
------------------------
Peckforton Light Railway - Blog Facebook Youtube