Broadband

This is the place to talk about news, TV, music and other hobbies
FWLR
Driver
Driver

Broadband

Post by FWLR » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:54 pm

Back online after 8 weeks without Broadband with BT....boy how I have missed being on the forum, feels like I have had my arms and legs cut off HAHA.....

Not happy though that BT, have taken 2 months payment off me....told them if you go and pay for fuel and not get any you wouldn’t be happy would you or go to the supermarket and pay for food and not get any either, you would be calling the police for getting robbed......

Still got a lot of catching up to do...... :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

Peter Butler
Driver
Driver

Re: Broadband

Post by Peter Butler » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:14 pm

Hi Rod, great to have you back, missed you too!
I hope you are keeping well during this cold weather, I doubt you are working outdoors but if you have any models made up during your absence we would love to see them.
The best things in life are free.... so why am I doing this?

tom_tom_go
Driver
Driver

Post by tom_tom_go » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:39 pm

If they have not supplied you with a service you are entitled to a refund.

I can't bear calling their offshore call centres, however,
if you start an online chat and complain you will get a refund.

markoteal
Trainee Driver
Trainee Driver

Post by markoteal » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:29 pm

Yes Rod - get stuck in online - a while back I had similar [problems with BT and complained at length - I got the period of service outage refunded as well as a freebie couple of months going forward - and I also got BT Tv Online chucked in as well for 3 months as a sweetner.

I have to say they were very fair about it and since that problem, their service has been spot on and very reliable.

Like Tom suggest, use online chat and copy the text out before you close the window and keep it - its your record of the chat - if they don't deliver it then use it again and if you get no joy, Twitter is your friend! Big companies hate having their dirty laundry aired - hopefully you'll get it sorted well ahead of then.
Where did I put that uncoupler?

FWLR
Driver
Driver

Post by FWLR » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:23 pm

Peter Butler wrote: ↑Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:14 pm Hi Rod, great to have you back, missed you too!
I hope you are keeping well during this cold weather, I doubt you are working outdoors but if you have any models made up during your absence we would love to see them.
Hi Peter, not really done any models although I have done a ModelTown β€œBrazzer” kit and a couple of wagons from Harecroft, just in the painting stage at the moment. Nothing special though painting isn’t the best , but Anne is happy with them, still a bit to do on them yet, but I will post some photos when they are done :thumbright: :thumbright:

FWLR
Driver
Driver

Post by FWLR » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:29 pm

Hi Tom & Mark I have every intention of complaining about the non service we got from them, having only this morning sent them an email explaining that if I didn’t get some sort of response by the end of the day, I would be taking legal action explaining those little ditties about the fuel and food :lol:

I am letting the broadband settle down for a few days then it will be chat time :lol: :lol: :lol:

FWLR
Driver
Driver

Post by FWLR » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:29 am

Well, just had a phone call from somebody else from BT and they are now going to refund me Β£100 has compensation for having no broadband, which I am not too happy about really, as it has caused me a lot of aggravation, with not able to do any banking and getting charged for late payments, plus not able to get on the forum also.