NWNG Railways No.1

Discussion of Rolling Stock related topics should go here
LNR
Driver
Driver

Re: NWNG Railways No.1

Post by LNR » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:43 pm

I do hope the finished coach will be well lit either naturally or with power, as the interior will be so worthy of being well viewed. Superb work, you are raising the bar very high.
Grant.

River Lin
Fireman
Fireman

Post by River Lin » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:27 pm

Hi all.
Thanks for all the kind words. I really appreciate it. A lot of this is new to me but i am thoroughly enjoying the process of experimenting and finding out what works (like padded and buttoned seats) and learning from the blogs of others. Hopefully i can use what i learn in my next build and if i give fellow modellers insperation then that is great too. But isn't that what this forum is all about?
Grant, I have the lighting sorted and it is shown on page 3 of this thread. This is also a case where my methods are constantly evolving. This is my first roof construction to be designed to accomodate all the lighting componants, including a purpose made battery box, rather than fitting them retrospectively into a previously completed roof space.
D.
David T.

LNR
Driver
Driver

Post by LNR » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:20 am

Memory span of minutes! yes I checked and do recall the lighting. It's going to look very cosy in there.
Grant.

FWLR
Driver
Driver

Post by FWLR » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:13 am

Looks even better when fitted in the coach David...BRILLIANT job worthy of 1st prize with honor's... :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

markoteal
Trainee Driver
Trainee Driver

Post by markoteal » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:37 pm

Very impressive David - deffo worth the gamble! - They look great
Where did I put that uncoupler?