Another hole through the silencer was required, I was able to solder the tube in without damaging the paint
Adjusting the voltage for the LED rear light
Life is so easy when I run my trains.
https://gardenrails.org/forum/viewtopic ... 41&t=11364
Had a good run of the loco yesterday. Gave the new "speed wheel" a good going. It's connected to a 10BA thread so the pitch is very fine so its very insensitive. I spun the wheel to increase the revs before engaging the clutch, then when the loco is moving spin the wheel back again to decrease the speed.
Last week I gave the cylinder head a good clean of all the gunk in the rocker area, it had a lot of castor oil jelly building up. I now lube the valve with 30W 4-stroke lawnmower oil. There was a bit of slack on the exhaust valve adjustment so I fixed that too. Here is the head after the run yesterday
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest