HGLW

Do you have a problem? Here is the place to appeal for help
IrishPeter
Driver
Driver

HGLW

Post by IrishPeter » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:59 pm

Has anyone else had problems using their "EagleAssist' website to order equipment, and communicate with them. I have an order and a payment that have been in limbo for the last three weeks, and when I inquired about it, through the Eagle Assist email, I got crickets.

I am assuming it is the software not the vendor that is the problem. I don't have an alternate email for the vendor, and phone is a bit impractical from the US given the awkward time difference (plus I hate the blasted instrument anyway).

Cheers,
Peter in Va
Traffic Pattern? What pattern? Spuds out; grain in, but cattle, sheep and passengers are a lot less predictable.

Chris Cairns
Driver
Driver

Re: HGLW

Post by Chris Cairns » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:50 pm

Hi Peter,

Just been in touch with David Hippey (Mr HGLW) and he has asked that you contact him direct on sales@hglw.co.uk please.

Thank You

Chris Cairns

IrishPeter
Driver
Driver

Post by IrishPeter » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:25 am

Super! Thank you for the help. I will get on to it in the morning.

Cheers,
Peter in VA
Traffic Pattern? What pattern? Spuds out; grain in, but cattle, sheep and passengers are a lot less predictable.

IrishPeter
Driver
Driver

Post by IrishPeter » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:01 am

HGLW and I got on to the same page, having ascertained that the first lot had ended up going the long way to nowhere, which is the first time I have every had this happen to a "box of bits" for the railways. The replacement box of goodies landed on my front porch this morning. I am now looking forwards to creating some serious mischief with the contents of the box. Dave Hippey was somewhat bewildered with why I needed so many chassis kits, so I filled him in on what I am up to. I will keep you posted as the project takes shape.

So three thumbs up from me to HGLW!

Peter in Va

Jasper_7
Cleaner
Cleaner

Post by Jasper_7 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:29 pm

I had an issue of no response when following the instructions for overseas purchases. I sent an email to them and Eagle Assist asking if they were still in business. They replied, and said they were on vacation. I'm looking forward to the follow up to make a purchase.

Note: they were not aware that they were not supposed to charge VAT for overseas purchases...

Busted Bricks
Trainee Driver
Trainee Driver

Post by Busted Bricks » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:12 pm

Jasper_7 wrote: โ†‘Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:29 pm Note: they were not aware that they were not supposed to charge VAT for overseas purchases...
Depends on where "overseas" is and if the business is VAT registered or not.

Jasper_7
Cleaner
Cleaner

Post by Jasper_7 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:07 am

you know... overseas.
across the pond?
'merica
U.S. of A.

and the best part...

TEXAS.

IanC
Trainee Driver
Trainee Driver

Post by IanC » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:23 am

A bulk order for chassis kits? Sounds intriguing.
Ian

FWLR
Driver
Driver

Post by FWLR » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:36 am

I have found HGLW (David) very good to deal with. There have been times when things have gone astray with me too, but David has replaced them and I must say he is most helpful when ever I have asked for his advice, even to the point on recommending another supplier for something else.