Horse drawn wagonette - 3 D printed kit

Want to sell something?
PLEASE NOTE: We accept no responsibility for loss of property or money
Trevor Thompson
Trainee Driver
Trainee Driver

Horse drawn wagonette - 3 D printed kit

Post by Trevor Thompson » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:19 pm

I have made a copy of the wagonette I described making on pages 13 and 14 of the thread "3 D printing 16mm models"
IMG_1305.jpg
IMG_1305.jpg (1.43 MiB) Viewed 3511 times
The kit contains all of the parts I used to make the original model. It requires some support material to be removed from the components before assembly. It is made from ABS so requires acetone for use as a solvent glue and of courser paint etc. Note that it is a static model intended as "dressing" to add atmosphere to a 16mm scale railway.

It makes up up into an accurate model of the vehicle which is seen awaiting passengers at Tan -y- Bwlch (on the Ffestiniog railway) in Victorian photographs. Wagonettes were often used as local buses and are a typical vehicle to be seen at a country station. Many parts are comparatively delicate - but that is the nature of such a vehicle - and I have tried to strike a balance between robustness and preserving the appearance of the real thing.
IMG_1312.jpg
IMG_1312.jpg (351.6 KiB) Viewed 3486 times
Build instructions can be downloaded as a PDF document here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3kdtggfjbm1rq ... s.pdf?dl=0

Price £35.00 including postage and packing (and it will be well packaged)

Paypal preferred for payment. Please private message me if you are interested.

Note: You are buying the wagonette which is my own 3 D cad work. The horse is downloaded from Thingiverse and a horse can be included free of charge.

Trevor Thompson
Trainee Driver
Trainee Driver

Re: Horse drawn wagonette - 3 D printed kit

Post by Trevor Thompson » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:09 am

This wagonette has been sold.

However I am printing a second one in black ABS. It will take 48 hours to print all of the parts for it.

I will edit this post when it is finished.

Trevor