Regner Stainz

Want to sell something?
PLEASE NOTE: We accept no responsibility for loss of property or money
artfull dodger
Fireman
Fireman

Regner Stainz

Post by artfull dodger » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:03 pm

Live steam Regner Stainz (black/red version). Built from kit by Marc Horovitz(former editor of Garden Railways Magazine). around 3 hours of use and just starting to become run in. Gas fired, cylinder drain cocks, water sight glass, boiler refeed valve, sprung front axle, Allen straight link valve gear. Asking 950 pounds sterling or would trade for other live steam. Certain colors of the Lady Anne's are appealing to me, the William loco in green with red frames, what do you have to offer??? I am in the USA. Thanks Mike
Last edited by artfull dodger on Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silly NT's.....I have Asperger's Syndrome!

BorisSpencer
Cleaner
Cleaner

Re: Regner Stainz

Post by BorisSpencer » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:42 pm

That does look gorgeous, unfortunately I checked behind all the sofa cushions last week and there's nothing left in the pot, hope it finds a good home.

artfull dodger
Fireman
Fireman

Post by artfull dodger » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:17 pm

I know the feeling of looking behind cushions and such for $$. Never seems to work though! I would also take the Marklin 55001 0-6-0 with tender live steamer in trade for the Stainz. Going all gauge one over the summer here. All of my LGB stuff is going away. Only non gauge 1 will be my custom Autism Express passenger train and the LGB log disconnects for my Regner Konrad to pull. So I am looking for European gauge 1 stuff, espically the metal Maxi line from Marklin. Thanks Mike the Aspie

artfull dodger
Fireman
Fireman

Post by artfull dodger » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:21 pm

Updated the add and price, opened up to other live steam locomotive trades including 16mm stuff. Most of the UK style Roundhouse engines or one of the old Pearse Countess/Earl locomotives would be perfect. Thanks Mike

artfull dodger
Fireman
Fireman

Post by artfull dodger » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:24 pm

A Merlin Major would also be ok, If you have interest and have something live steam to swap, shoot me a message. You never know what might interest me these days.