What is your latest project?
- Posts: 447
- Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 9:50 am
- Location: North Yorkshire
Nice work Philip, and an innovative solution. The end result is most satisfactory.
I am not young enough to know everything anymore...
- Posts: 3416
- Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:33 pm
- Location: West Wales
Most effective, texture and colour look to be good, and with a little weathering, by natural means, that should be just right.
The best things in life are free.... so why am I doing this?
- Posts: 2738
- Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:20 pm
- Location: Cheshire
Looks good to me. I like the way you've done the ridge.
- Posts: 1083
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:01 am
- Location: haverhill suffok
There are a lot of thatched cottages where I live and that's spot on
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests