Workshop/shed

What is your latest project?
GAP
Trainee Driver
Trainee Driver

Re: Workshop/shed

Post by GAP » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:20 pm

ge_rik wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:23 pm
GTB wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:38 pm ....... every bloke needs a retreat when he’s in the doghouse and you’ve built yourself a deluxe doghouse. ;)

Regards,
Graeme
Thanks Graeme. It's a bit of a fag when I have to venture outside each time I need a screwdriver or craft knife for something in the house, but it's a great retreat. I've been digitising a load of my vinyl LPs and reliving some of my misspent younger years. Remember Tubular Bells?

Rik
Rik,

I solved the tools trek problem by keeping a small tool box with screwdrivers, hammer, and craft knife in the house.
It lives at the bottom of a cupboard out of the way in a place approved by SWMBO.
Graeme
From the home of the Ringbalin Light Railway
https://ringbalin-light-railway.blogspo ... -page.html

ge_rik
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ge_rik » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:24 pm

GAP wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:20 pm I solved the tools trek problem by keeping a small tool box with screwdrivers, hammer, and craft knife in the house.
It lives at the bottom of a cupboard out of the way in a place approved by SWMBO.
Great idea! Toolbox now on Santa's list👍

Rik
------------------------
Peckforton Light Railway - Blog Facebook Youtube

GAP
Trainee Driver
Trainee Driver

Post by GAP » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:05 pm

ge_rik wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:24 pm
GAP wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:20 pm I solved the tools trek problem by keeping a small tool box with screwdrivers, hammer, and craft knife in the house.
Great idea! Toolbox now on Santa's list👍

Rik
Not only that but SWMBO can use them as well, after a bit of OJT, so the "Honey Do" list is kept to a minimum.
Graeme
From the home of the Ringbalin Light Railway
https://ringbalin-light-railway.blogspo ... -page.html