Upgraded movie

Links to and discussion of garden railway video footage or videos of real railways which might inspire members with their modelling
mymodeltrain
Trainee Fireman
Trainee Fireman

Upgraded movie

Post by mymodeltrain » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:16 am

I add more sounds in the movie to make it more realistic. Enjoy watching.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIaDM1X8s0M

gregh
Trainee Driver
Trainee Driver

Re: Upgraded movie

Post by gregh » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:29 pm

Nice looking railway. Keep up the good video work. It's fun to watch other people's attempts.
Greg from downunder.
The Sandstone & Termite's website: https://members.optusnet.com.au/satr/satr.htm

ge_rik
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ge_rik » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:57 am

I really like your miniature trees. They look spot on for scale! The clickety clack of the stock on the lower track is really good. Have you filed extra wide track joints? An interesting collection of added sound effects, though I think the farmer should take that duck to the vet - definitely eaten something that doesn't agree with it..... 🤔😉😊

Rik
------------------------
Peckforton Light Railway - Blog Facebook Youtube

mymodeltrain
Trainee Fireman
Trainee Fireman

Post by mymodeltrain » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:02 pm

ge_rik wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:57 am I really like your miniature trees. They look spot on for scale! The clickety clack of the stock on the lower track is really good. Have you filed extra wide track joints? An interesting collection of added sound effects, though I think the farmer should take that duck to the vet - definitely eaten something that doesn't agree with it..... 🤔😉😊

Rik
Thanks Rik for the compliments. The miniature trees are my from my wife's selection. She is good in doing that. I like to expand the railway to the other parts of the garden, but I don't know how much time and effort required to do the work.

mymodeltrain
Trainee Fireman
Trainee Fireman

Post by mymodeltrain » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:04 pm

gregh wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:29 pm Nice looking railway. Keep up the good video work. It's fun to watch other people's attempts.
On a nice day, it's enjoyable to lie down on the ground and aim the camera mounted on a tiny tripod at the right angle to capture the scenes.