Peckforton Light Railway - Video Library

Links to and discussion of garden railway video footage
FWLR
Driver
Driver

Re: Peckforton Light Railway - Video Library

Post by FWLR » Thu May 12, 2022 9:15 am

Another masterpiece of video editing Rik. Just so much to see and hear in your narrative. I have said before how much I enjoy watching your videos, I seem to see more things that I have missed every time I watch it.
Please keep on posting videos Rik, 'I know you will' :lol: I hope to one day pay a visit when Anne retires next year if that would be possible.

We don't have half a modest UK garden like you do.... :lol :lol :lol
Rod

Life is so easy when I run my trains. :thumbright:

🚂🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃

https://gardenrails.org/forum/viewtopic ... 41&t=11364

Andrew

Post by Andrew » Thu May 12, 2022 9:33 am

Great video Rik, thank you.

I love how there's been a mini industrial revolution going on in your back garden over the last 7 years, with businesses cropping up all over the place. It reminds me of adverts that Colonel Stephens used to place to entice businesses to set themselves up rail-served premises alongside his lines. I'm not sure it ever worked - I don't think the KESR harvesting hay and willow (for cricket bats!) from its own embankments counts...

ge_rik
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ge_rik » Thu May 12, 2022 12:54 pm

FWLR wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 9:15 am
Another masterpiece of video editing Rik. Just so much to see and hear in your narrative. I have said before how much I enjoy watching your videos, I seem to see more things that I have missed every time I watch it.
Please keep on posting videos Rik, 'I know you will' :lol: I hope to one day pay a visit when Anne retires next year if that would be possible.

We don't have half a modest UK garden like you do.... :lol :lol :lol
Hi Rod
Glad you enjoyed it (and others). Visitors are always welcome - provided you bring good weather ..... :lol:

Rik
------------------------
Peckforton Light Railway - Blog Facebook Youtube