Last run of the year

If you would like to share some of your garden railway photographs or photos of prototypes which might inspire members, then please post them in here
mymodeltrain
Trainee Fireman
Trainee Fireman

Last run of the year

Post by mymodeltrain » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:37 pm

Happy New Year!
It was warm and sunshine yesterday so I decided to clean the leaves in garden railway and let the train run for awhile. I also established the new jigstone building. Another wood building was retrieved to the garage for renovation since the wood is getting rotted. Probably, it is the last run of the year since we have rain today in Nashville on this new year's eve.

tom_tom_go
Driver
Driver

Post by tom_tom_go » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:14 pm

Happy New Year to use as well, thanks for sharing the pictures

mymodeltrain
Trainee Fireman
Trainee Fireman

Re: Last run of the year

Post by mymodeltrain » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:52 am

mymodeltrain:121903 wrote:Happy New Year!
It was warm and sunshine yesterday so I decided to clean the leaves in garden railway and let the train run for awhile. I also established the new jigstone building. Another wood building was retrieved to the garage for renovation since the wood is getting rotted.  Probably, it is the last run of the year since we have rain today in Nashville on this new year's eve.

This is the photo that I took a few days ago when Nashville was covered with beautiful snow. Please note, I added a copper chimney, which I made it myself.