IP Engineering

Anything related to the garden railway world that is not catered for in another board
Lonsdaler
Driver
Driver

IP Engineering

Post by Lonsdaler » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:22 pm

For those members who don't 'do' Facebook, please be aware that Ivan Prior has had a fairly serious accident. He has posted the following on the 16mm Association facebook page:
"Due to a major accident I have been in hospital for the last week having major bone reconstruction surgery work done on my leg so I am just informing the group that we will be on short time for the next three months we will get post out as long as stocks last but be patient and let's have no moans about late deliveries or I will have to just shut all mail order down until we repair. All post will leave in the normal way by royal mail and will be dispatched on a Wednesday".
I'm sure Ivan will admit that he is not very good with emails etc. but please bear the above in mind if you have problems contacting him or are waiting for a delivery. The disruption is likely to last 3-4 months, so once stocks are depleted there will be a delay until he is back in business.
Phil

Sporadic Garden Railer who's inconsistencies know no bounds

My Line - https://gardenrails.org/forum/viewtopic ... 41&t=11077

philipy

Re: IP Engineering

Post by philipy » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:16 pm

Thanks for that Phil. It sounds nasty but he sounds as though he is coping fairly well in himself. I wish him well.
Philip

Johnnie1000
Cleaner
Cleaner

Post by Johnnie1000 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:33 am

Lonsdaler wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:22 pm For those members who don't 'do' Facebook, please be aware that Ivan Prior has had a fairly serious accident. He has posted the following on the 16mm Association facebook page:
"Due to a major accident I have been in hospital for the last week having major bone reconstruction surgery work done on my leg so I am just informing the group that we will be on short time for the next three months we will get post out as long as stocks last but be patient and let's have no moans about late deliveries or I will have to just shut all mail order down until we repair. All post will leave in the normal way by royal mail and will be dispatched on a Wednesday".
I'm sure Ivan will admit that he is not very good with emails etc. but please bear the above in mind if you have problems contacting him or are waiting for a delivery. The disruption is likely to last 3-4 months, so once stocks are depleted there will be a delay until he is back in business.
Noted. Thank you. I would like to wish him well too. Heres to a speedy recovery.
Cheers
John

Peter Butler
Driver
Driver

Post by Peter Butler » Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:53 pm

Having spoken with Ivan at home today I can say he sounds much more cheerful than I imagined, despite the seriousness of his injury. His wife is having on-the-job training so services will continue as well as possible.
The best things in life are free.... so why am I doing this?

ge_rik
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ge_rik » Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:16 am

If Peter or anyone else is in communication with Ivan in the near future, I'm sure I can speak for every member of the forum and say we all wish him a speedy recovery.

Rik
------------------------
Peckforton Light Railway - Blog Facebook Youtube