Brandbright for sale

Anything related to the garden railway world that is not catered for in another board
JMORG
Trainee Driver
Trainee Driver

Brandbright for sale

Post by JMORG » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:19 am

Just noticed on their website that Andrew is looking for serious enquiries. Thought I'd share in case someone is interested in owning Brandbright.

Sylvian Tennant
Fireman
Fireman

Re: Brandbright for sale

Post by Sylvian Tennant » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:44 am

I've noticed the website is still active and nothing in the Latest news but it looks like it has stopped selling. I do hope he has found a buyer and this is a process of transitioning.

Either way his health take's priority and would rather he not run himself to the ground than being able to get another kit.

Soar Valley Light
Driver
Driver

Post by Soar Valley Light » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:46 pm

He was still trading a few weeks ago, a friend of mine contacted him by phone and bought some kits from him.

SVLR Andrew
"Smith! Why do you only come to work four days a week?
"'cause I can't manage on three gaffer!"

TheChestnutLine
Trainee Fireman
Trainee Fireman

Post by TheChestnutLine » Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:03 pm

On the home page of Brandbright...
'Brandbright has a new owner! Unfortunately, he has to place it in store for a while until he can get it up and running. Consequently, we have removed all items for sale, until they are available again.

Andrew would thank you for your custom and the many friendships he has made since he bought the business from Richard and Shirley who had started making and supplying garden railway items as Brandbright Limited in 1983, and we look forward to Ken taking Brandbright to the next level.'

And on the 'Latest News' section...

'01/08/21 We have agreed to sell Brandbright Ltd to Mr. Ken Vine. Consequently, we have closed and vacated the unit in Blandford, and Ken has decided to put everything into store for twelve months or so, until he can restart the business from his home. We wish him all the best for the future, and hope you will give him your support when he starts his new adventure.'

Cheers
James
James