Yesterday I noticed this snail eating the paper 'lettering' on loco #2.
A few years back, the loco cab sides had an a bad scratching accident and instead of rebuilding the styrene, I decided to cover the mess with a piece of photo paper.
I experimented to find a colour match with my printer and covered the cab sides.
This is what it looked like... Over the years, the colour has changed, so it's a good time to replace it anyhow.
I've printed a new side, and will paint it with clear matte. Now I'll have to figure out how to remove the 'snail food' and glue a new one over it.
The Sandstone & Termite's website: http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/satr/satr.htm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests