Wanted: Pictures

Anything related to the garden railway world that is not catered for in another board
Post Reply
MTA

Wanted: Pictures

Post by MTA » Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:43 pm

Does anyone have any close up pics of Binnie Engineering skip wagons?

I have just got their catalogue and the pictures aren't of the best quality...

SillyBilly

Post by SillyBilly » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:02 pm

Image
Image
Image
Image
As you may have noticed the rocker thingy is missing from one end of the chassis, this is because it got knocked off and I haven't remembered to glue it back on yet. Weathering job is appauling just hit it with some iron filings at some point.
Last edited by SillyBilly on Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MTA

Post by MTA » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:16 pm

How come all four pictures are the same? :? :lol:

SillyBilly

Post by SillyBilly » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:33 pm

That's the copy thing on PhotoBucket not working properly, fixed!

MTA

Post by MTA » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:38 pm

Cheers Will, I'll be getting a rake of them shortly!

How Binnie can charge them so cheaply and Brandbright can charge them rather expensively is beyond me, apart from the obvious difference in materials.

If the Brandbright one was made up then I could probably warrant the price...

SillyBilly

Post by SillyBilly » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:40 pm

For the length of rake you need of them, they've got to be as cheap as possible.

mhlr
Retired Director
Retired Director
Posts: 4336
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:16 pm
Location: Shropshire, England

Post by mhlr » Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:33 pm

I have a rake of 6, but never really get them out. I will weather them at some stage, so I will probably run more skip trains then.
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests