
When I arrived, this conversion of an Accucraft Leader was running round

A certain well known electric Quarry Hunslet was out in the slate quarry

A big big conversion high in the gallery

More conventional Accucraft Leader

Passing the terrace

Russell passes Porthcoed

The quarry station (whose name I've forgotten...

The back straight

Exiting the tunnel, which is long enough to get properly dark inside, unusually for garden line tunnels. Trains sounded great going through it!

Accucraft Ragleth heading towards Maesffordd sheds


Criccieth Castle was let out at the end of the day


Last train of the day
Many thanks to Paul for letting me invade, it nicely filled what would have otherwise been a boring day moping round in the accommodation. I visited Bressingham with its 16mm scale layout as well later in the week but only found out afterwards that it would have been fine for me to run on it afterwards, worth noting for any 16mm members heading out that way.
