Page 1 of 1
Pure and Simple Coaches
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:48 pm
by steamyjim
IP make these coaches. Anyone have any and if so how good are they?
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:00 pm
by andysleigh
i think someone at my club has some, i guess they are good, just ike any other ip coach realy,
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:20 am
by steamyjim
Ive asked for some for chistmas

Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:56 pm
by mhlr
and did ya get em? I scratch build most of my coaches... to hard up lol!
Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:34 pm
by steamyjim
Naaa didnt get them this year

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:48 pm
by laalratty
I got one of the opens for christmas, they are deceptively big! It is wider than my scrathbuilt stock. Still awaiting final painting
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:27 pm
by pauly
I know this topics almost a year old but I bought 1 of them P&S
kits and it was the most horrible kit I have ever built all the end walls where either to wide or small and it was just a bad kit all round really!
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:29 pm
by ptlrcecil
I cant find a link or picture anywhere!
The only IP coach kits I built were the last. They were those roundhouse range ones and they were a pain in the bachside to build eg warped parts, parts wrong size all together etc. All in all a generally awful kit.
End result was nice though

Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:36 pm
by laalratty
Funny that Pure and Simple kit that I built last year was the worst one I had from them, so many of the parts were the wrong size by a few mm it took an age sanding it down. The latest van I got for christmas needed the jig saw using on the planked sections, but everything else was fine
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:49 pm
by SillyBilly
Just aswell they bought the laser cutter!