Track Curvature
Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:37 pm
I currently live without a garden, a bit of problem yes, but I want to buy some set track so I can easily put it together then take it back up again.
My problem is I have two Aster Hobby Gauge 1 locos. I looked up the minimum radius and it said 2m; I'm guessing that's 2 meters and not a code for something. They do sell set track but it's 3 meter radius which is a bit large. They also sell R3 Radius points, which has confused me because R3 is 1195mm radius. Does this mean I can buy R3 curves?
Additionally can anyone advise me on where I can buy set track, either Gauge 1 or G Gauge. As long as the radius is wide enough for the locos.
Any information would be great!
Cheers,
Mike
My problem is I have two Aster Hobby Gauge 1 locos. I looked up the minimum radius and it said 2m; I'm guessing that's 2 meters and not a code for something. They do sell set track but it's 3 meter radius which is a bit large. They also sell R3 Radius points, which has confused me because R3 is 1195mm radius. Does this mean I can buy R3 curves?
Additionally can anyone advise me on where I can buy set track, either Gauge 1 or G Gauge. As long as the radius is wide enough for the locos.
Any information would be great!
Cheers,
Mike