Page 1 of 1
Servo problem
Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:06 pm
by Vapouriser
Having fitted r/c to Ragleth at last, one servo works perfectly the other seems and sounds to be turning round and round inside continuously with the lever not moving. I pulled the plugs out and ztarted again. It worked with the arm moving a few times then it ran continuously. I pulled the plugs again. The servo was red hot. Any ideas please? Thank you.
Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:46 pm
by LnBmad
Servo is knackard
Servo problem
Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:54 pm
by Vapouriser
And I thought I d bought new ones from a local shop! Might as well try online. Thank you.
Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:57 pm
by LnBmad
If its new then take it back. It sounds like the meshing has gone.
Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:07 pm
by Chris Cairns
Sounds like a gear is stripped inside the servo allowing the motor to run continuously (the probable reason it is getting hot). As has already been posted if it was bought new take it back for a replacement/refund.
Chris Cairns.