
From Ingleton came 3 steam locos and the slate wagons, here is Scrumpy Jack, alas the wagons did have a couple of accidents as usual...

I bought along Urien for the first time in a while to this railway

Whilst PTLRcecil shocked everyone by actually bringing his Mike Chany scratchbodge Jenny to a steamup! Also, some say that when The Stig hears the term "heaboard", he takes it rather too litterally...

As well as Urien I thought I would annoy everyone with Criccieth Castle yet again. Did get lots of chance to test it out with heavy trains though, I was quite content when it dragged this train plus a dead Urien up the 1 in 50 slope up into the shed

Whilst Simon also bought along Mordred the Slaters Prince, like Criccieth Castle it seems to go everywhere at the moment

IMR Linda with some resident wagons

As well as Jenny, Simon bought Beeson-Beck loco Gussie, here the pair double head away from Parkfield

Linda in the same spot
At this point, we decided the trains were too short....

Thats better!
And the loco on the front.....?

It's Matt's Lawley, Whinlatter making its first apperance at an NWAG steamup I think with lines, crests and nameplates

The resident Katie with a short freight

The traditional ANLR/PTLR double header, we've still got plenty of combinations to go although I think we've had the best ones now!
A cracking afternoons steaming, many thanks to SBR Arthur. Now then, Joys of Life tommorow with the Hedgehog!










.







