Page 1 of 1

York Model Engineers Easter Steam-up

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:04 pm
by Steven.T
Usual array of locos running today at York, few Lady Annes, a VoR loco, lovely coal fired loco which I have no idea about but ran like a dream, My George and Williams latest Millie were also running, with a few rolling stock derailments here there and everywhere, especially on my part :roll:

Image

Image

Image

My rather long rake!
Image

William Might have some more photos of the other locos...
That's all for now,
Steven

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:35 pm
by williamfj
I haven't got any photos of locos other than Minnie I'm afraid. I managed to overfill the boiler & flooded the burner (a mistake I won't make again) then at the end of the day I lost the lubricator drain screw. :cry: I'll get in touch with Roundhouse on Tuesday though. Minnie the maroon Millie ran very well, I'm thinking about fitting a chuff pipe for the next running day now!

Image
Image