Page 1 of 1
2012 season on The Line With No Name
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:31 am
by thecsmann
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:37 am
by Narrow Minded
Nice set of Spring Sunshine pictures Chris and great to see some of the "casualties" fettled and back in action!
(Nice looking station cat too!)
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:46 am
by thecsmann
i think i may have put this in the wrong place??

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:02 pm
by Narrow Minded
thecsmann:68014 wrote:i think i may have put this in the wrong place??

Well, it's certainly "General Garden Railways", but
could be "Photographs" or "Railways and Layouts"
I wouldn't worry about it - I'm sure one of the Mods will move it if they think it's better suited somewhere else
(I doubt it warrants a visit from the
Secret
Forum
Police!

)
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:32 pm
by laalratty
Narrow Minded:68015 wrote:
(I doubt it warrants a visit from the
Secret
Forum
Police!

)
The threat of the secret forum police seems to have the desired effect of scaring everything into behaving
Moved to photographs as it seems to be photograph topic. I daresay it could be moved back if anything of a more "general" nature was put on
Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:17 pm
by thecsmann
Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:22 pm
by Keith S
Whatever's wrong with your Baldwin, it may be bothering you more than it needs to. It still looks great in the pictures. Those are really nice engines. I would rather like to have one some day.
Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:42 pm
by MuzTrem
The real WDs would certainly have picked up some bumps and scratches during their military service, so I wouldn't worry too much about it!
Lyn and the Bagnall are lovely too, you're lucky to have such a wide variety of locos at your dispoal!
Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:08 pm
by thecsmann
yes a wd baldwin with dents is realistic but not for whr 590 maybe i need a second one but can not aford another one
and today a loco which did not see use all last year yeo (it does tend to find all faults with the track, and has to run as a 2-6-0 as it won't go round the bends of my line) it does look so good with the pair of fall length tenmill coaches(these need 6 link chain couplings to go round

)

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:40 pm
by thecsmann
Lyn on my set of L&B shorts ..
a visiting mortimer which is having a tune up.
battery powered gvt tram
and my red excelsior this one is mostley as bulit..unlike the other 2 i have...
