Page 1 of 1

NGN 2012

Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:37 pm
by MDLR

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:03 am
by Sir Clothem Cap
Enjoyed! I do like your comments to each photo

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:20 am
by PeachBottom
facebook won't let me comment on the pics!

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:08 pm
by MDLR
It's allegedly a public link......................

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:09 pm
by LMS-Jools
Nice thankyou :D

Narrow Gauge North

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:33 pm
by Catweasel
Excellent set of photo's. Just one issue, Steve Bennet's line is Gn15.

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:15 am
by MDLR
Thanks for that - caption duly updated!

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:57 am
by DolwyddelanLightRail
Here are a couple of photos from me

The Killer Bunny found itself surprised when it saw Britomart in the sidings

Image

However, it found itself in a spot of both when it got stuck in the chimney

Image

Image

Image

and it eventually got bored and found Pheonix

Image

just because it was inside doesn't mean that wildlife wasn't around!

Image

The bunny got bored once again and then hi-jacked Tarn Madoc

Image

and then it went home after creating chaos on the Timpton layout, which included a rather amusing moment with a certain pair of crossing barriers :lol:

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:55 pm
by SapperAnt
Shame I couldnt make it! iwas in Hull vicaring.

LOVE that Corris Railway Layout and the Ripon Light Railway...shows what can be done in minimum space.....*goes away for a ponder*

Ant

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:40 pm
by laalratty
The Tale of the Killer Bunny and the level crossing will go down in the history of the North West Area Group I'm sure. Pitty the video I got of it happening was so rubbish, the bunny was mid fall when I pressed record, and I immediatly panned to my feet whilst I desperatly tried to redeem the situation. You could hear blind panic - and James laughing his backside off in the background.... :roll:

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:23 am
by GTB
SapperAnt:67855 wrote:...shows what can be done in minimum space.....*goes away for a ponder*
It's been mentioned before, but if you missed it, you might like to read this site while pondering.....

http://www.carendt.com/index.html

Carl has passed on, but his friends are still maintaining the site.

Regards,
Graeme

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:00 pm
by dougrail
Is it me or are the Mamods and 'Bertie' similar sizes?

Cheers for the photos too :)

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:40 pm
by DolwyddelanLightRail
laalratty:67866 wrote:The Tale of the Killer Bunny and the level crossing will go down in the history of the North West Area Group I'm sure. Pitty the video I got of it happening was so rubbish, the bunny was mid fall when I pressed record, and I immediatly panned to my feet whilst I desperatly tried to redeem the situation. You could hear blind panic - and James laughing his backside off in the background.... :roll:
:lol:

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:29 pm
by Sir haydn
dougrail:67890 wrote:Is it me or are the Mamods and 'Bertie' similar sizes?

Cheers for the photos too :)
Its you