Page 1 of 1

Single channel r/c

Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:06 pm
by Vapouriser
Having just discovered Ragleth can be run on single channel r/c for reversing I hadnt realised this was possible without using the regulator. Is it?

Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:20 pm
by -steves-
Yes its possible, but its much better on 2 channel IMHO, easy to do as well :D

Single channel r/c

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:11 am
by Vapouriser
Any particular make or type please I know nothing about these

Re: Single channel r/c

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:26 am
by -steves-
Vapouriser:67331 wrote:Any particular make or type please  I know nothing about these
Have a read on this thread and hoepfully it might help, any questions just come back to me, its essentially the same on a Ragleth but the servo can sit in the bottom of the cab on the Ragleth if you so desire, but you can also cut a hole in the floor like I did in my Leader to hide the servo.

http://gardenrails.myfreeforum.org/abou ... highlight=