Page 1 of 1

Forumites at STIA

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:12 pm
by made-in-england
5 of us, I think, attended STIA on Sunday. Doug, James, Myself, Dan and Ian. Just before opening I think we where all together on the beam floor around Ians layout. Here are some pics and a couple of videos.

Dans loco "Merlin"
http://youtu.be/flFEmmtH4Qc

My tram (thanks again Dan!)
http://youtu.be/Ry1f7yU5x-8

Some photos,

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Was good to meet Doug again, meet James and catch up with Dan again. One question though, to James/Doug... How on earth do you move your locos and stock around on public transport  :shock:

Re: Forumites at STIA

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:50 pm
by DolwyddelanLightRail
made-in-england:66191 wrote: James/Doug... How on earth do you move your locos and stock around on public transport  :shock:
Shoe boxes! 16mm locos are just the right size to fit in them! :D

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:02 pm
by dougrail
Aye, t'was good to see you again too MiE :)

To answer your question...I have an aluminium suitcase for my rake of TR coaches. For the engines, they have designated shoeboxes or reused packing boxes] :lol: And amazingly all 3 plus supplies fit into the blue shoulderbag I had.

Nice photos :D

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:45 pm
by MTA
Will, do you know if Ian is taking the layout to Merstham this year?