triassic

Anything related to the garden railway world that is not catered for in another board
Post Reply
taliesin001

triassic

Post by taliesin001 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:30 pm

I thought they had stopped trading but I saw some triassic kits being sold at steam in beds. Anyone know the contact details. I fancy some WHR van body kits.

Sir haydn

Post by Sir haydn » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:14 pm

Triassic isn't trading. Raif is taking the stand round to a few shows as display only but is also slowly completing back orders. He cannot trade yet as the business is still in Alans name. this should change come april when the kits are roumoured to be re-released. I think they may be sold by steve at back 2 bay 6

taliesin001

Post by taliesin001 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:19 pm

Ok thanks

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests