Page 1 of 1

Well Done....

Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:11 pm
by Sir haydn
To Lewis and Zach on their, 'how I did it' articles in SMT, and a front cover photo!

Well Done!

Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:13 pm
by spooner
May I second it "WELL DONE"

Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:54 pm
by 90733
Well done, very good :D

Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:06 pm
by taliesin001
Thanks, I didn't actually think he recieved the photo in the end but apparently he did, that was a suprise when I opened the door this afternoon! I saw sir haydn you got your pic in too

Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:18 pm
by Dr. Bond of the DVLR
Well done there Lewis! Next article is the one they requested on LASER cutting. Title: "Do you expect me to talk?"

Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:03 pm
by kes
spooner wrote:May I second it "WELL DONE"
thirded :D

Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:49 pm
by laalratty
Mr. Bond of the DVLR wrote: Title: "Do you expect me to talk?"
Must......resist.......to........insert.........famous.........James Bond........quote..... :lol:
Well done both of you on getting articles published (well Mr Bond's appears to be more of an interview) and also SLR midge who has an article and photo and Sir Haydn for his pic as well

and sorry but "No Mr Bond I expect you to die!!!!"

Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:36 am
by Narrow Minded
Well done guys, a goodly representation from The Forum, very nice to see :D

Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:35 am
by ianfolland
Well done!!

I wonder if the association might just put a link to the forum on their website now??!