Page 1 of 1
Loco of the month
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:44 pm
by SLRmidge
Have just seen that Mark Horovitz's website 'Locomotive of the Month' has come to an end. Shame.....
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:51 pm
by SillyBilly
A shame, but I enjoy just looking back, I always forget the stuff I've read!
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:46 pm
by 90733
Shame, why's it stopped?
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:47 pm
by laalratty
90733 wrote:Shame, why's it stopped?
Dare I say it, but I think he's run out of locos (they were always his own locos reading back through)
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:39 pm
by mhlr
laalratty wrote:Dare I say it, but I think he's run out of locos (they were always his own locos reading back through)
I can agree with that, I thought to myself, where are these all coming from!
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:52 am
by Dr. Bond of the DVLR
Where can one find these locos being sold off?
Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:23 pm
by Hancockshire
Oh I'll never get one. Thanks for depressing me
Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:31 pm
by taliesin001
He does recommend asking him if a particular engine is for sale if you want it as when an engine is sold it will be replaced by another one. I tried this but unfortunately he wasn't selling any of the ones I wanted.

Starting in May there is the locomotive gallery, I will still use the locomotive of the month pages as a reference though.
http://www.sidestreetbannerworks.com/Ga ... aHome.html
Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:38 pm
by Hancockshire
I'll have to save for a steamy then. I'll be able to get an MSS in June(If Dad will order it)