Discussion of Rolling Stock related topics should go here
-
mhlr
- Retired Director

- Posts: 4336
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:16 pm
- Location: Shropshire, England
Post
by mhlr » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:42 pm
...because everything rusts like mad! That's why I decided to have a weathering session with my skips. I have 3 more in the pipeline, but this is how far I got.
So that was this afternoon's work, so what did I do, or MAKE yesterday afternoon? Well, I made this from scratch (bar the IP hudson chassis) to go with the skips...
Still need to tone down the planking though!
-
MDLR
Post
by MDLR » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:01 am
mhlr wrote:Still need to tone down the planking though!
A drop of "Coloron" wood stain from your local DIY shed should sort that out!
-
LMS-Jools
Post
by LMS-Jools » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:31 am
Very nice

-
laalratty
Post
by laalratty » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:15 am
That train looks very scruffy, well done. I do like the brake van, you just need a guard figure looking fed up with guarding the skip train in the rain
again 
-
MTA
Post
by MTA » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:01 pm
laalratty wrote:That train looks very scruffy, well done. I do like the brake van,
you just need a guard figure looking fed up with guarding the skip train in the rain again 
Or fed up with the fact that the skip has a wonky axle...
-
SillyBilly
Post
by SillyBilly » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:48 pm
The brakevan is nice, I think the tail lamp perhaps makes the train overly Safe though

.
-
Dr. Bond of the DVLR
- Retired Director

- Posts: 4533
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 pm
- Location: Suffolk
-
Contact:
Post
by Dr. Bond of the DVLR » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:12 am
SillyBilly wrote:Safe though
Safe?? It blew over in the wind and smashed to pieces last time I was down!!

The railway which people forgot
(to build)
-
mhlr
- Retired Director

- Posts: 4336
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:16 pm
- Location: Shropshire, England
Post
by mhlr » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:00 am
Mr. Bond of the DVLR wrote:Safe though
Safe?? It blew over in the wind and smashed to piecses last time I was down!!
Mr B, you really need to learn how to use quotes, the idea is to type outside of the quoted section!

-
laalratty
Post
by laalratty » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:53 pm
mhlr wrote:Mr. Bond of the DVLR wrote:Safe though
Safe?? It blew over in the wind and smashed to piecses last time I was down!!
Mr B, you really need to learn how to use quotes, the idea is to type outside of the quoted section! :lol: :lol:

Fixed (only taken me 1 1/2 years to learn this HTML writing lark)

-
Dr. Bond of the DVLR
- Retired Director

- Posts: 4533
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 pm
- Location: Suffolk
-
Contact:
Post
by Dr. Bond of the DVLR » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:58 am
I'm sorry
Code: Select all
[list][list=]
I really can't get the hang of them mabey one day!
Its just I put the 'quote' code bit in then the quote and havn't the foggiest how to finish it off. It seems to put the last quote bit in at the end what ever I do![/list][/list]

The railway which people forgot
(to build)
-
Hancockshire
Post
by Hancockshire » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:16 am
Mr. Bond of the DVLR wrote:I'm sorry
Code: Select all
[list][list=]
I really can't get the hang of them mabey one day!
Its just I put the 'quote' code bit in then the quote and havn't the foggiest how to finish it off. It seems to put the last quote bit in at the end what ever I do![/list][/list]
Do you click on this little button

-
MDLR
Post
by MDLR » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:08 pm
Hancockshire wrote:[Do you click on this little button?

................... and edit out all the bits you don't actually want to quote??
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests