My Kerr Stuart

A place for discussing battery-electric locomotives, whether they're diesel, steam or even electric outline
Post Reply
Hancockshire

My Kerr Stuart

Post by Hancockshire » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:15 pm

I need a namefor my Kerr stuart that I've had for a bit now. My favourites are Layla, Molly, Freddie, Victor Meldrew & Brian ( but Victor meldrew is my top choice, I think I'll put a driver in it & a sound card saying "I don't believe it".





Image


Image

tuppenced

Re: My Kerr Stuart

Post by tuppenced » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:29 pm

Hancockshire wrote:Victor Meldrew is my top choice, I think I'll put a driver in it & a sound card saying "I don't believe it".
And it would be mine, but you haven't room for a traditional long nameplate.

"Meldrew" would add a little more tease.  David

Hancockshire

Re: My Kerr Stuart

Post by Hancockshire » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:37 pm

tuppenced wrote:
Hancockshire wrote:
And it would be mine, but you haven't room for a traditional long nameplate.

"Meldrew" would add a little more tease.  David
Alright then. I'll have to consider more names thoughbecause someone might nick my idea of a fab loco name.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests