Hi,
I have decided to do some further work on a model I started two years ago video is of what I did then.
https://youtu.be/WY8EBiPSlP0
Take care stay safe.
Tony.
Ellie the Steam Tram
- Tony Bird
- Trainee Driver

- Posts: 601
- Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:25 am
- Location: Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
-
11thHour
- Trainee Fireman

- Posts: 117
- Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:00 am
- Location: Wodonga, Vic. Land of Oz
Re: Ellie the Steam Tram
waiting on the next video!
-
Garethh
- Trainee Fireman

- Posts: 219
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:39 am
- Location: Surrey
Re: Ellie the Steam Tram
Looking forward to seeing the progress on this, I’m on the lookout for the next project and an Ellie is in the running...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests