Page 1 of 1

Looking for rail and chairs help

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:28 am
by Steamcoaster
Dear All

After a long break I am returning to the hobby. I have some tenmille bullhead rail and plastic chairs but would prefer whitemetal chairs now or, I am looking for flat bottom rail. I heard this was hard to find now?

All help gratefully received.

Re: Looking for rail and chairs help

Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:03 pm
by tom_tom_go
If you are still looking try Cliff Barker:

http://www.cliffbarker.talktalk.net

Re: Looking for rail and chairs help

Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:51 pm
by Soar Valley Light
You will struggle to find a true flatbottom rail section, even the bullhead ones are a bit 'sus'. Clif Barker sells some very accurate code 180 bullhead rail. I can certainly vouch for his products. Very well engineered and produced and easy to use.

Andrew