Page 1 of 1

IP Engineering Jessica...

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:12 pm
by alan2525
Is there something special about the IP Engineering Jessica that warrants the slight price increase?

http://www.ip-engineering.co.uk/acatalog/loco_kits.html

Jessica
Jessica is a dual gauge kit

Price: £21,993.75 (Including: VAT at 15%)

OUT OF STOCK

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:28 pm
by MDLR
Not surprising it's out of stock! I'll mention it to Ivan..................

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:55 pm
by MTA
Another point, how come Jessica isn't listed on the general website but it is on the online shop?

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:18 pm
by SillyBilly
:lol: I'll sell you my 'Edrig' for that, and it's live steam!!!

Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:46 pm
by SLRmidge
Don't forget it does include VAT :lol:

Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:56 pm
by Matt
Probebly a tying eror.

Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:09 pm
by MuzTrem
SLRmidge wrote:Don't forget it does include VAT :lol:
Ah but, VAT has now been reduced...on most products, this works out at an incredible saving of about £0.02! Cheers Gordon, I can't think of anything that money might have been better spent on except perhaps schools, hospitals, the railway network... :roll:

Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:01 pm
by alan2525
MDLR wrote:Not surprising it's out of stock! I'll mention it to Ivan..................
Remarkable value for money!

Maybe a typo - was it supposed to be £219?