Page 3 of 3

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:08 am
by John Chapman
I've always found that the real challenge with a Mamod was to get it to run SLOWLY :D

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:13 pm
by LMS-Jools
Now theres a thought, slowest manual engine for a full lap without stopping at any point.

Only Trouble is SLR's Mad Midgley will win that with his WILLI !

Ooooo arrrr mother ! :roll: fdsiuogdfiogdfoigdgdf

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:23 pm
by Endless, Nameless
LMS-Jools wrote:Now theres a thought, slowest manual engine for a full lap without stopping at any point.

Only Trouble is SLR's Mad Midgley will win that with his WILLI !

Ooooo arrrr mother ! :roll: fdsiuogdfiogdfoigdgdf
You'd have to have classes for that one- slowest geared, slowest "normal", slowest oscillator.

Should be good- you lot are officially completely bonkers :lol:

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:23 pm
by laalratty
No we arn't- we are very clever in our analysis of the performance of 16mm live steam locomotives- how many other people have you heard of that have got dynonometer cars! 8)

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:43 pm
by SLRmidge
Actually Laalratty I think Endless, Nameless might just have a point there :happy3:

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:23 am
by ptlrcecil
Hey I figured out we were bonkers years back. What "Normal" person would be intrested in what is essentally a kettle on wheels.
As for classes no need.
We do to midges willi what were always doing to his bluebottle.

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:02 pm
by laalratty
Don't say things like we are all bonkers, Matt will get annoyed
Anyway, I wouldn't want to crash things into Ians regner willi, its built like a tank

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:39 pm
by Matt
laalratty wrote:Don't say things like we are all bonkers, Matt will get annoyey
Anyway, I wouldn't want to crash things into Ians regner willi, its built like a tank
No, I'm not annoyed, I learnt to live with it years ago.

About the engine built like a tank, has it got a 75mm gun on top :D ?

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:31 pm
by mhlr
No, he means cus it's German, they've made it like a Tiger tank!

Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:56 pm
by SillyBilly