Page 3 of 3

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:57 pm
by Dr. Bond of the DVLR
You have a battery loco Mr.Bond?
Nope, I made it for a friend's birthday. I bought the kit when I was younger. It is now all black with red buffer beams and a BR crest running on my friend's 'line' which he hasn't built yet. The MSS loco I am trying to get running is also his.
Mr B HATES battery locos
Sorry but I do I am afraid. My line is an only steam line. I do see their advantages but just HATE them all the same.

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:59 pm
by 90733
I do love steam engines (except the price) but battery locos are good 'cos they are cheap (ie i can afford them). Steam engines are best though :D :D

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:06 pm
by SLRmidge
90733 wrote:0ooooooooooooo lots of nice battery locos. Just out of curiousity why does every one hate Bluebottle?
Anyone? :smilebox:

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:17 pm
by Dr. Bond of the DVLR
Firstly its a battery loco...
a very evil battery loco at that...

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:23 pm
by MDLR
Mr. Bond of the DVLR wrote:(about bluebottle) Firstly its a battery loco...
a very evil battery loco at that...
I don't think it's evil AT ALL and I think you're all exceptionally cruel to him, and his owner!

So there!

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:24 pm
by MoelygestLR
this was recently mentioned in a different thread but i will let someone more senior in the NWAG ranks explain it properly :)

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:32 pm
by MDLR
MDLR wrote:
Mr. Bond of the DVLR wrote:(about bluebottle) Firstly its a battery loco...
a very evil battery loco at that...
I don't think it's evil AT ALL and I think you're all exceptionally cruel to him, and his owner!

So there!
.............. but I AM aware that it's a standing joke "Ooop North"

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:35 pm
by Hancockshire
I think it could be the colour & the design of the body

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:38 pm
by 90733
I like it , if they don;'t like it i'll take it of there hands ;)

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:42 pm
by MDLR
90733 wrote:I like it, if they don't like it I'll take it of their hands  ;)
Join the queue, mate!

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:49 pm
by 90733
:D How many people like bluebottle then?

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:51 pm
by MDLR
I do..............

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:57 pm
by Narrow Minded
Me too.................

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:44 pm
by 90733
It's cool. It looks right. Keep the battery loco pics coming :D

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:51 pm
by SLRmidge
An LC Models Danny 'Kestral'

Image