Battery Loco Pictorial

A place for discussing battery-electric locomotives, whether they're diesel, steam or even electric outline
User avatar
Dr. Bond of the DVLR
Retired Director
Retired Director
Posts: 4533
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 pm
Location: Suffolk
Contact:

Post by Dr. Bond of the DVLR » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:57 pm

You have a battery loco Mr.Bond?
Nope, I made it for a friend's birthday. I bought the kit when I was younger. It is now all black with red buffer beams and a BR crest running on my friend's 'line' which he hasn't built yet. The MSS loco I am trying to get running is also his.
Mr B HATES battery locos
Sorry but I do I am afraid. My line is an only steam line. I do see their advantages but just HATE them all the same.
Image
The railway which people forgot
(to build)

User avatar
90733
Driver
Driver
Posts: 1955
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:17 pm
Location: West Yorkshire
Contact:

Post by 90733 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:59 pm

I do love steam engines (except the price) but battery locos are good 'cos they are cheap (ie i can afford them). Steam engines are best though :D :D

SLRmidge

Post by SLRmidge » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:06 pm

90733 wrote:0ooooooooooooo lots of nice battery locos. Just out of curiousity why does every one hate Bluebottle?
Anyone? :smilebox:

User avatar
Dr. Bond of the DVLR
Retired Director
Retired Director
Posts: 4533
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 pm
Location: Suffolk
Contact:

Post by Dr. Bond of the DVLR » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:17 pm

Firstly its a battery loco...
a very evil battery loco at that...
Image
The railway which people forgot
(to build)

MDLR

Post by MDLR » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:23 pm

Mr. Bond of the DVLR wrote:(about bluebottle) Firstly its a battery loco...
a very evil battery loco at that...
I don't think it's evil AT ALL and I think you're all exceptionally cruel to him, and his owner!

So there!

MoelygestLR

Post by MoelygestLR » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:24 pm

this was recently mentioned in a different thread but i will let someone more senior in the NWAG ranks explain it properly :)

MDLR

Post by MDLR » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:32 pm

MDLR wrote:
Mr. Bond of the DVLR wrote:(about bluebottle) Firstly its a battery loco...
a very evil battery loco at that...
I don't think it's evil AT ALL and I think you're all exceptionally cruel to him, and his owner!

So there!
.............. but I AM aware that it's a standing joke "Ooop North"

Hancockshire

Post by Hancockshire » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:35 pm

I think it could be the colour & the design of the body

User avatar
90733
Driver
Driver
Posts: 1955
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:17 pm
Location: West Yorkshire
Contact:

Post by 90733 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:38 pm

I like it , if they don;'t like it i'll take it of there hands ;)

MDLR

Post by MDLR » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:42 pm

90733 wrote:I like it, if they don't like it I'll take it of their hands  ;)
Join the queue, mate!

User avatar
90733
Driver
Driver
Posts: 1955
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:17 pm
Location: West Yorkshire
Contact:

Post by 90733 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:49 pm

:D How many people like bluebottle then?

MDLR

Post by MDLR » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:51 pm

I do..............

Narrow Minded

Post by Narrow Minded » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:57 pm

Me too.................

User avatar
90733
Driver
Driver
Posts: 1955
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:17 pm
Location: West Yorkshire
Contact:

Post by 90733 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:44 pm

It's cool. It looks right. Keep the battery loco pics coming :D

SLRmidge

Post by SLRmidge » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:51 pm

An LC Models Danny 'Kestral'

Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 49 guests