Page 2 of 2
Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:57 pm
by Busted Bricks
The 45mm gauge chassis will be available from 7th April.
If anyone has a need for a longer/shorter chassis or different wheelbase I can make those to order with a small markup in price.
Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:40 pm
by Busted Bricks
Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:22 am
by Jerm
Placed an order for one and some bits and pieces yesterday. I think I'm going to try and use it as a universal chassis with interchangeable bodies.
Electric chassis
Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:49 pm
by Catweasel
Just received my 4 w/d chassis from Busted Bricks. Very easy to build and superb value for money. All the parts fitted well,with no fettling required and it forms a strong, square base for what ever you want to put on top. I have a Busted Bricks prototype body available and it fitted between the buffer beams with a nice sliding fit. I can recommend this kit to any one looking for a little loco to trundle around with a few skips or a couple of small coaches whilst waiting for the steamer to come to the boil.
Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:33 pm
by Busted Bricks
Some builders weren't happy with the tight fit of parts so I have eased off the fit a little bit.
The loco body kits are now available from the shop at £9.25 each. They just drop onto the chassis.