Page 2 of 2

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:37 pm
by riveresk
laalratty wrote:
riveresk wrote:Laalratty made me write it.
No I didn't it came out of your own, Doctor who obsessed brain riveresk!!!
Looking forward to seeing the Baguley running at the ANLR though, I reckon thats 6 of us who have one in Cumbria and North lancashire
And I didn't mention a word of the Doctor.

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:11 am
by SLRmidge
Does he get discount ? :)

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:32 pm
by bungle80a
Unfotunately not, but the pay is quite good!

Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:00 pm
by bungle80a
Bringing this back on topic sort of, having converted the BAguley with dual speed, bi-derctional and track/battery pick up, its time to add some detaioling! The hand rails have all not been painted white with silver kick plates on the door. In GR, I saw an ad for a Garden Railway Show, but it had a piccy of a Baguley with all its windows frames painted silver,. I liked that look, so now it has that! I have also added a nake to the side of the cab, as can be seen here....
Image

I've also started to add wasp stripes to the front and rear. Satrted by painting the front and some of the back all yellow, then marked it out and masked it using trimline and added the black! looking pretty good on a black Baguley I think!
Image

And in the background is a sneak peak at part of the PTLR's Cross Garden Rail Link!

Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:16 pm
by laalratty
Wow, both the Baguley and the CGRL look great, i'll be brining my baguley on Friday, how about a triple header :lol:

Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:12 pm
by alan2525
SillyBilly wrote::lol: So Bungle's got a job in Aldi?
What's wrong with working for Aldi? They make lovely cars! :P

Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:09 pm
by ACLR
thats looking great Bungle :D

Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:01 am
by bungle80a
alan2525 wrote:
SillyBilly wrote::lol: So Bungle's got a job in Aldi?
What's wrong with working for Aldi? They make lovely cars! :P
Either you misread or are exhibiting a sense of humous, which is a potentially dangerous thing to be exhibiting on this forum! LOL!

There is nothing wrong with working at Aldi. The pay is good, the hours arent too bad, and we do sell great quality products at reasonable prices, which is good during this period of watching the pennies! Its also good for affordable tools for building and operating garden railways. I got a great set of different pliers for a fiver, and also got a good affordable cordless drill and 118 drill bit/driver set for working on the Fairfield Railway!

***SALES PITCH OVER***

Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:09 am
by SillyBilly
Ok, my apollogies, I still haven't been to the one in Port which opened recently!