Page 2 of 2

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:57 pm
by MDLR
No - you're STILL a junior, and will be until you leave full-time education!

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:07 pm
by MoelygestLR
Thanks for the reply! Although it will look quite odd when I'm 25 and still a junior member (my course runs for 7 years!)

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:22 pm
by MDLR
MoelygestLR wrote:Although it will look quite odd when I'm 25 and still a junior member (my course runs for 7 years!)
S'funny - Sir Haydn STILL looks funny, even though he's now a full member!

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:24 pm
by Sir haydn
OOhhhh, Whats that meant to mean??lol. Nothing wrong with clinging onto your youth ;)

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:05 pm
by Endless, Nameless
I'm still at uni too, looks like I paid twice as much as I should have done and only got two months out of it :lol:

Still, the book and mags were well worth it. Need to sort out renewing.

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:52 pm
by laalratty
Bu99er! I'm at uni and will be for another 3 years, and I renewed as an adult by pay pal 3 weeks ago (and when are the new membership cards coming?) Can I go back to being a junior?!

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:23 pm
by MDLR
laalratty wrote:(and when are the new membership cards coming?) Can I go back to being a junior?!
Your present card is valid until next year - have a word with Alan Regan about reverting!

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:14 pm
by 90733
My intro pack thingy arrived today and I am very impressed.
Me Happy Now :D :D :D

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:03 pm
by MDLR
90733 wrote:My intro pack thingy arrived today and I am very impressed.
Me Happy Now  :D  :D  :D
OK - as the author of the New Member's Guide - what do you think of it?

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:12 pm
by 90733
MDLR wrote:
90733 wrote:My intro pack thingy arrived today and I am very impressed.
Me Happy Now  :D  :D  :D
OK - as the author of the New Member's Guide - what do you think of it?
The starting in 16mm scale booklet?

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:22 pm
by Endless, Nameless
MDLR wrote:
90733 wrote:My intro pack thingy arrived today and I am very impressed.
Me Happy Now  :D  :D  :D
OK - as the author of the New Member's Guide - what do you think of it?
That the one with Tag's railway (his Carrie IIRC) on the front? Very good, if so- I liked the helpfully laid back as opposed to definitive way it was written- suggestions and ideas as opposed to the usual "do this, and this, and this, and your line will be good". Friendly writing style too.

I actually bothered to read the whole lot, even though I don't have a railway, nor will I have one in the near future...

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:34 pm
by MDLR
Yes..............

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:36 pm
by 90733
I think it is very good to and shows how well you are at showing how to make the right decisions. It will defiantley help me in building my railway.

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:26 pm
by Endless, Nameless
In that case, well done Sir.