Page 2 of 2

Re: calm down calm down

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:23 pm
by DLRdan
mhlr wrote:


As for making logs,  :lol:

Insert toilet joke here :D

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:45 pm
by MoelygestLR
Mr. Bond of the DVLR wrote:I like modifieing things to the way I want em then running them in a prototyypicle fasion (to my prototype!)
So that makes me a RunBasher?
that sounds like me :)

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:55 pm
by MoelygestLR
laalratty wrote: Darn right you have, how can I ever foget my steamup turning into a farm animal orgy? :lol: Goodness knows whats going to happen next time, especially as there are a couple more animals in the Nant Llywyd valley now... :!:
As for whimsey stuff, I don't mind it indeed some things I like quite a lot (I'd like to build a dragon carriage for the ANLR), though i'm probably more a builder then a runner, unless steaming up with mates is involved
Hang on, I never started that! I just finished it :lol: hahahaha
Next time? wow! you would actually have me again!

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:23 pm
by laalratty
Yeah, come to think if it now you've visited is there any reason why I should invite you again.... :lol:

;)

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:42 pm
by MoelygestLR
laalratty wrote:Yeah, come to think if it now you've visited is there any reason why I should invite you again.... :lol:

;)
awwwwwwwwwww :(