A bit grey & wet today, with a lower turnout - but I did take my camera again, but actually used it today
BLODWEN heads a W&L freight up on the dual gauge track
a better view of the consist
which BRITOMART took over when the bertie came in for gas!
Sorry, no photo - we had no 16mm scale sand and the the sight of James going round the now wet & greasy rails ahead of the train with the track rubber was like something from the World Curling Championships! I could just about hear him "Hurry, hurry, hurry!" so I had bad camera shake
Here's BRITOMART at rest
And life's a gas now for the ex-alcoholic OGWEN. Fully converted from meth's firing thanks to Sir Haydn making me up a gas pipe!
Which leads nicely to Sir Hayn's J B EARLE
sharing the 32mm track with Tom's LAWLEY,
actually catching it at one point and making the LAWLEY look
small!
Later NOEL (it was a Christmas present), another Bertie arrived
along with PEGGY, a Baldwin in need of Sir Haydn's attentions running-wise. Still a lovely looking loco!
