Rail pick-up to battery conversion?!?

A place for discussing battery-electric locomotives, whether they're diesel, steam or even electric outline
riveresk

Post by riveresk » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:37 pm

laalratty wrote:
riveresk wrote:Laalratty made me write it.
No I didn't it came out of your own, Doctor who obsessed brain riveresk!!!
Looking forward to seeing the Baguley running at the ANLR though, I reckon thats 6 of us who have one in Cumbria and North lancashire
And I didn't mention a word of the Doctor.

SLRmidge

Post by SLRmidge » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:11 am

Does he get discount ? :)

bungle80a

Post by bungle80a » Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:32 pm

Unfotunately not, but the pay is quite good!

bungle80a

Post by bungle80a » Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:00 pm

Bringing this back on topic sort of, having converted the BAguley with dual speed, bi-derctional and track/battery pick up, its time to add some detaioling! The hand rails have all not been painted white with silver kick plates on the door. In GR, I saw an ad for a Garden Railway Show, but it had a piccy of a Baguley with all its windows frames painted silver,. I liked that look, so now it has that! I have also added a nake to the side of the cab, as can be seen here....
Image

I've also started to add wasp stripes to the front and rear. Satrted by painting the front and some of the back all yellow, then marked it out and masked it using trimline and added the black! looking pretty good on a black Baguley I think!
Image

And in the background is a sneak peak at part of the PTLR's Cross Garden Rail Link!

laalratty

Post by laalratty » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:16 pm

Wow, both the Baguley and the CGRL look great, i'll be brining my baguley on Friday, how about a triple header :lol:

alan2525

Post by alan2525 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:12 pm

SillyBilly wrote::lol: So Bungle's got a job in Aldi?
What's wrong with working for Aldi? They make lovely cars! :P

ACLR

Post by ACLR » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:09 pm

thats looking great Bungle :D

bungle80a

Post by bungle80a » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:01 am

alan2525 wrote:
SillyBilly wrote::lol: So Bungle's got a job in Aldi?
What's wrong with working for Aldi? They make lovely cars! :P
Either you misread or are exhibiting a sense of humous, which is a potentially dangerous thing to be exhibiting on this forum! LOL!

There is nothing wrong with working at Aldi. The pay is good, the hours arent too bad, and we do sell great quality products at reasonable prices, which is good during this period of watching the pennies! Its also good for affordable tools for building and operating garden railways. I got a great set of different pliers for a fiver, and also got a good affordable cordless drill and 118 drill bit/driver set for working on the Fairfield Railway!

***SALES PITCH OVER***

SillyBilly

Post by SillyBilly » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:09 am

Ok, my apollogies, I still haven't been to the one in Port which opened recently!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests