Less than a week after the PTLRfest we finally got the call we had been dreading. That was that the PTLR North had to go and it had to be done in two weeks. Slight problem that I am away firing Thomas the tank at bo'ness next weekend so last sunday the gangers were sent in to start dismantling.

The last ever train from Dragley Beck over the border





How on earth can someone smile today. Oh wait Sam gets to use a hammer thats why.





Small problem with these posts, They were dug so deep and had that much concrete poured in that they wont come out. Anyone got a mini digger I can borrow?


Not allowed to remove the rails by act of parliment so I think this section might be around a little whilst longer yet.
Well that was day one. Ill post up some more pics when its completly gone
