Out of curiousity
Could someone help me in measuring the distance of two lanes of mamod track from thier centres. Just so I could know the cealrance distance I'd need for any locomotives.
The reason for this is mainly due to a lack of garden to place a permanent railway so my reasoning is for the moment mamod or MSS track may suffice on a temporary basis. Also I'm just curious since I don't have any myself at this current time.
Thanks guys.
Mamod track widths
- Sylvian Tennant
- Fireman

- Posts: 327
- Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:48 pm
- Location: Teesside
Mamod track widths
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Area51Models/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/area51greumach/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/area51greumach/
- Sir Clothem Cap
- Driver

- Posts: 1708
- Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:45 pm
- Location: Hampshire
- Contact:
- Sylvian Tennant
- Fireman

- Posts: 327
- Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:48 pm
- Location: Teesside
Thank you chaps 
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Area51Models/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/area51greumach/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/area51greumach/
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests