Amoured Simplex

Do you have a problem? Here is the place to appeal for help
Post Reply
User avatar
TheChestnutLine
Trainee Fireman
Trainee Fireman
Posts: 208
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:53 am
Location: 'Up North'

Amoured Simplex

Post by TheChestnutLine » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:23 pm

Hi,
Does anyone know of any companies who make armoured simplexs for 16mm scale? I've seen couple of scratch built models. I'm suprised that I can't find a company who makes one as I would have thought they would be a popular prototype people would like?
James

invicta280
Trainee Driver
Trainee Driver
Posts: 676
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:24 pm
Location: kent england

Post by invicta280 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:00 pm

Found this by coincidence whilst looking for something else.

http://youtu.be/dRtFKINmWW0

Sir haydn

Post by Sir haydn » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:19 pm

essel engineering used to make them many moons ago

taliesin
Trainee Fireman
Trainee Fireman
Posts: 152
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:46 pm
Location: cambridge

Post by taliesin » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:53 pm

Hi, David H Smith used to make them, David now works for Slaters so maybe one day they will be re-introduced. I believe Outline used to make them as well, cheers Rob

User avatar
TheChestnutLine
Trainee Fireman
Trainee Fireman
Posts: 208
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:53 am
Location: 'Up North'

Post by TheChestnutLine » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:04 pm

Hi, Thanks for your responses. I know outline used to make them but they stopped producing models a few years ago. I'll keep looking.
James

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests