Misbourne Valley 2011

If you would like to share some of your garden railway photographs or photos of prototypes which might inspire members, then please post them in here
Post Reply
MuzTrem

Misbourne Valley 2011

Post by MuzTrem » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:20 pm

I've finally uploaded the MVR's 2011 photo gallery:
http://www.freewebs.com/mvr/apps/photos ... d=12811225

MDLR

Post by MDLR » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:51 pm

Congratulations on taking a picture on 23rd December 2012!! :error: :blob4: :blob6: :blob7: :blob8: :blob2:

MuzTrem

Post by MuzTrem » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:39 pm

Blast! The fact that I discovered time travel has been revealed! :roll: :lol:

Narrow Minded

Post by Narrow Minded » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:14 pm

MuzTrem:64461 wrote:Blast! The fact that I discovered time travel has been revealed! :roll:  :lol:
So, did you get the repaint done? (Or have you triggered some kind of "space - time anomoly?) :lol:

MuzTrem

Post by MuzTrem » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:41 pm

Narrow Minded:64470 wrote:(Or have you triggered some kind of "space - time anomoly?)  :lol:
I think I did - either that or I change my mind about the brakevan in the next 12 months and repaint it back to blue and cream!

(I really hope not the latter!)

User avatar
Steven.T
Fireman
Fireman
Posts: 410
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:56 pm
Location: Stockton

Post by Steven.T » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:20 pm

Some nice pictures there!
The one of Russel especially, lovely looking loco!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests