Basingstoke & District MES

Anything related to the garden railway world that is not catered for in another board
Post Reply
big-ted
Trainee Fireman
Trainee Fireman
Posts: 239
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:13 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada.

Basingstoke & District MES

Post by big-ted » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:15 pm

Their website mentions they had a 32 and 45mm setup that was in the process of being rebuilt due to vandalism as of 2007. Anyone know if they've made any progress? I ask because it was (apparently) just down the road from me when I lived in the UK, and I never knew about it!

http://www.basingstoke-dmes.co.uk/Garden_Railway.html

User avatar
Sir Clothem Cap
Driver
Driver
Posts: 1708
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:45 pm
Location: Hampshire
Contact:

Post by Sir Clothem Cap » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:19 pm

Try the contact the secretary on the website its easier from the horses mouth

made-in-england
Trainee Driver
Trainee Driver
Posts: 826
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 4:22 pm

Post by made-in-england » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:13 pm

Yes its back up and running. It is now built on a low brick wall and I belive it is a smaller layout. We have one at ADMES too now.
Passengers are reminded not to tease the engines

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests